
Yesterday was Hunter's 18 month appointment. Its always a struggle when we take him to the doctor now because once we walk into the patient room he knows exactly where he is. He screams and holds on super tight to me when the doctor or nurse comes in the room. By the time the doctor was finished with his check up he said shoooes and wanted me to put them on so we could go. He had three shots yesterday which included the flu shot. I wasn't planning on having him get one but his doctor said he thought it was best. Soooo today he has had a fever, won't walk on the leg the had shots, and spent most of the day on the couch or sleeping. Between my cold and Hunter being sick its just been one of those days. Hopefully we'll get well soon.
I feel your pain... Luke has had 3 colds in under 6 weeks! Jake and I have been sick 2 of those times too... hopefully we've reached the end now.
ReplyDeleteLuke has his 18 month in 2 weeks... I hate the shots... will prob get him a flu shot too cos of how easily he's been getting sick. Poor guy! :(