Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BIG mess

So on Sunday we were out at Grandpa and Grandma Geddes's house. It was getting time to leave and I was busy cleaning up the all the toys and things. I had this thought pop into my head wondering where Hunter was because I hadn't heard him or seen him for a bit. I didn't act on the thought and just kept cleaning. SO a little later when I was done Cory noticed the pantry door was shut with the light on. He quickly went and opened the door to find Hunter playing in two big buckets of flour proceeding to dump handfuls of it all over himself. He was completely covered in flour from head to toe. We couldn't help but laugh. My Dad comented that he has always wanted to do that. I've caught him a few other times trying to play in it but he would get caught before he could. I didn't have my camera handy but I'll have to get some pics from someone that did and post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment