Today I'm turning 23. I don't think I quite feel my age and If I'd known that I would be sealed in the temple, have a 2 year old healthy boy, and a house by this time I think I would have worried less about how things would turn out. I still worry to much. Our house renovation has put us in the poor house so we decided that we will have a night in relaxing at home. There are so many things on my birthday wish list but most of them apply to getting our house put together. We finished our tile in our shower today so it will be a luxury just to take a shower at home. (after we buy a shower curtain rod) I'm loving our new house (besides the unfinished parts), being a mom daughter and a wife, working in our own yard, planting flowers, being healthy, and knowing who I am and where I come from. I'm so grateful for my testimony, my Savior Jesus Christ, and all the eternal truths I know. There might be allot a things on my list of wants but all my needs are taken care of and being part of an eternal family who loves me is what really matters most.
Friday, June 3, 2011
1 year older and ......... well just older
Today I'm turning 23. I don't think I quite feel my age and If I'd known that I would be sealed in the temple, have a 2 year old healthy boy, and a house by this time I think I would have worried less about how things would turn out. I still worry to much. Our house renovation has put us in the poor house so we decided that we will have a night in relaxing at home. There are so many things on my birthday wish list but most of them apply to getting our house put together. We finished our tile in our shower today so it will be a luxury just to take a shower at home. (after we buy a shower curtain rod) I'm loving our new house (besides the unfinished parts), being a mom daughter and a wife, working in our own yard, planting flowers, being healthy, and knowing who I am and where I come from. I'm so grateful for my testimony, my Savior Jesus Christ, and all the eternal truths I know. There might be allot a things on my list of wants but all my needs are taken care of and being part of an eternal family who loves me is what really matters most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This post warmed my heart! I'm so proud of you little sis!! I hope you had a great day! I love you and I'm so glad you are my sister and friend!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Jess