I finally got my house decorated the way I like it(for now my taste change to fast). I still have a few things in the front room to put up like a mantel on the fire place, family pictures, and drapes. I finally got a rug put down in there which I think pulls it all together. Last weekend my mom and I cleaned out some of our "treasures" and took them to a yard sell to sell. People were so cheap and put back things when we told them they were a dollar, but I managed to earn enough to replace our dining table light. I had been waiting since we moved in to replace it and I found one at Ikea that was only 50. So with my garage sell money I was able to buy it. I really like the way Hunters room turned out. We still have to put in closet doors but its mostly finished. SO many projects so little summer. (and for some reason I have had a hard time keeping a pair of shorts on Hunter this summer)
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Little house projects
I finally got my house decorated the way I like it(for now my taste change to fast). I still have a few things in the front room to put up like a mantel on the fire place, family pictures, and drapes. I finally got a rug put down in there which I think pulls it all together. Last weekend my mom and I cleaned out some of our "treasures" and took them to a yard sell to sell. People were so cheap and put back things when we told them they were a dollar, but I managed to earn enough to replace our dining table light. I had been waiting since we moved in to replace it and I found one at Ikea that was only 50. So with my garage sell money I was able to buy it. I really like the way Hunters room turned out. We still have to put in closet doors but its mostly finished. SO many projects so little summer. (and for some reason I have had a hard time keeping a pair of shorts on Hunter this summer)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea for updates!! Love it all! Wish we could get together more often. Love you!
ReplyDelete